The Productive Soul Necklace
The Productive Soul Necklace
Productivity and success? "That stuff comes from confidence and self-love combined with a passionate mission to make a difference. This is Soul Work."
Each gemstone has been specifically chosen to address the issues known to block true productivity. They work in conjunction with the Heal Your Productivity Coaching Program at www.ProductiveSouls.org
Metaphysical properties of each gemstone:
- Sodalite - is associated with the Throat Chakra. It encourages rational thought, objectivity, truth and intuition. It helps you express your feelings in an authentic way.
- Blue Lace Agate - also boosts your ability to communicate. This is a soothing and nurturing stone, that will bring you calmness and peace of mind
- Red Jasper - is associated with the Root Chakra. It promotes a sense of well-being. It carries a strong spiritual grounding vibration and creates a strong connection to the earth.
- Amethyst - is a natural stress reliever with healing properties that rid negative energy and encourage inner strength, wealth, and clarity of the mind.
- Citrine - cleanses the chakras and opens the intuition. Citrine attracts wealth, prosperity and success. It imparts joy, wonder, delight and enthusiasm. It raises self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Rose Quartz - is associated with the Heart Chakra and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.
- Black Tourmaline - “Stone of Protection” This is a very powerful spiritual grounding stone that protects against any negativity of all kinds.
- Ruby Kyanite - helps realign the chakras and balance emotions. Ruby is a strong spiritual stone that emanates protective energies while shielding from negativity.
*All components and findings are sterling silver.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world.
Within Canada, we offer different shipping options:
1. Priority Post - This type of shipping is insurable and traceable and you should receive your package in 1-4 business days. Your items will be packaged in gift boxes. Shipped by Canada Post.
- Regional: $11.50 (NL, NB, NS, and PE)
- National: $17.50 (The rest of Canada)
2. Standard Mail - This type of shipping goes standard mail and is not insurable nor traceable. Your items will come in a bubble envelope and package in organza bags. We cannot give a guaranteed time frame as to when you will receive your package. Shipped by Canada Post.
- $2.50 everywhere in Canada
International Shipping - Most international packages go standard mail and cost $11.00.
If you are in the Clarenville area, you can pick up your order at our shop.