You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world.
Within Canada, we offer different shipping options:
1. Priority Post - This type of shipping is insurable and traceable and you should receive your package in 1-4 business days. Your items will be packaged in gift boxes. Shipped by Canada Post.
- Regional: $11.50 (NL, NB, NS, and PE)
- National: $17.50 (The rest of Canada)
2. Standard Mail - This type of shipping goes standard mail and is not insurable nor traceable. Your items will come in a bubble envelope and package in organza bags. We cannot give a guaranteed time frame as to when you will receive your package. Shipped by Canada Post.
- $2.50 everywhere in Canada
International Shipping - Most international packages go standard mail and cost $11.00.
If you are in the Clarenville area, you can pick up your order at our shop.